Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!

Where can i find configuration for REFRESH CONTENT button in the Email Delivery?

Level 7

Hello Folks,

Hope you're doing great!

I have a question whenever an AEM template/page is synced in Campaign, we have a different look in the delivery with a button called REFRESH CONTENT and the Name of the template that is synced from AEM.

I understand that this is an OOTB configuration, could you please let me know how this works or where can i find this configuration in the campaign.

Quick help is appreciated!

Regards,

Sri Bhargav

2 Replies

Level 7

Hello Folks,

Let me re-phrase the question. I just want to know can we able to configure the OOTB configurations?

For e.g.:

Whenever you sync an AEM Template in Campaign Delivery, Content will be auto-refreshed / auto-updated during the time of Delivery Analysis without any need of clicking Refresh Content button every time.

But though we are receiving updated content in email, the content which is already present / synced in the delivery will be older one.  It can be changed only by clicking on Refresh Content button. Which requires a manual effort. So I am thinking whether it can be done pro grammatically. Like It should be activated only when a condition is passed else no.

Please help me with any pointers

Regards,

Sri Bhargav

Level 3

Hi Sri

Were you able to resolved your issue already?

Leonie