Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Tracking of Delivery - Email Click /Open not working as per the details shared in Adobe Campaign Classic documentation

Level 3

Hi,

I am working on one of the use-cases, where i need to track the 'Email Click' and 'Open' events based on which the next workflow would proceed ahead.

For that, I have enabled the Email Tracking as per the details shared in the link https://docs.campaign.adobe.com/doc/AC/en/DLV_Tracking_messages_How_to_configure_tracked_links.html , but when I go under Tracking section of the “Email Delivery”, I see nothing under ‘Logs’ tab (see Pic1),   In the ‘URL’ tab I see data related to “Email click”, but data is not changed to “Open”, even though the specific link is clicked and opened in the mail (see Pic2). Also, I see that for me no data is shown under Reports-> Breakdown of opens. (see Pic3). Details as per doc link (Monitoring a delivery​) . Kindly help.

Pic1:

1648418_pastedImage_0.png

Pic2:

1648419_pastedImage_1.png

Pic3:

1648420_pastedImage_2.png

Regards,

Aman

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

Thanks Ankit,

We had raised the issue with support team in the morning and got following reply.

"Ans :  Tracking is enabled by default in Sandbox environment as well. Due to some error in tracking workflow you are unable to see the tracking information. I have fixed the errors, Tracking is working fine even for roundcube webmail."

It was the issue at their end in the Tracking workflow and it is resolved now. We are able to see the logs.

logs-fixed.PNG

Thanks all for the help.

Regards,

Aman

View solution in original post

12 Replies