Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!

SOP-330011 Error while executing the method 'StartDelivery' of service nms:Operation

Level 2

Hello Team,

We are getting this error in adobe campaign Classic when running workflow for particular set of community with in the folder having all the rights related to the folder.

When we are running the same with admin privilege it worked fine. But, Problem is the person also have startdeliveries and other rights except admin.

What could be the possible cause?  We are using build no -8936. Kindly let us know its bit urgent.

Thanks in Advance

9 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi,

Make sure the user has recursive read-write permission to '/Administration/Production/Objects created automatically' folder and read permission to '/Administration/Platform/External Accounts' and '/Administration/Campaign Management'.

Thanks,

-Jon

Hello Jon,

Thanks for the response, User already have these access only difference from admin i noticed is he doesn't have read/write access to /Administration/Configuration/Security Zones.

Community Advisor

What about /Administration/Production/Technical workflows/Campaign process?

Level 2

Hi Team/Jon,

Do We have anything to do apart from this as i am unable to trigger the workflow.

Regards,

Shyam

Community Advisor

Those are the major ones.  The delivery runs fine as an admin user? Is this a custom operator group?

Yes Jon, Delivery runs fine as an admin. But, We can't provide admin rights to those users.

We have created some own operator group with the named rights.

Community Advisor

If the user has all rights except ADMINISTRATION, it must be a folder issue. The ootb delivery operator group is granted access to the folders above along with a couple other ones. Perhaps create a user in the ootb group, test that it can send deliveries, then match up the new group's folders with the Audit tab of that user.

Level 1

Hi 

I was facing the same error after all the correct folder access and permission.

Solution: Make sure that the campaign is assigned to that operator who is starting the deliveries.