Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!

Send time optimization for nurture emails

Level 3

We have a nurture campaign that runs twice a day(for instance 9AM & 9PM PST) and deploys the email to the recipients that we pull from the query activity(It's basically the contacts that fills out the form). It's a global email and we have decided to deploy the email at the local time zone of the recipients based on their country of residence. Can anyone please let me know how we can achieve this.

2 Replies

Level 4

I don't think ACC is capable yet to send emails based on the local time zone of the recipient. I remember seeing that future capability using Sensei.

A work around is to split the final target campaign universe using a split activity node based on the local time zone for recipients, make sure to set NULLs and/or any undesired time zone into a default time zone so they all get sent to the proper delivery.

Interested in knowing if there is another way to do.

Level 3

Thanks so much for your response. We will be moving ahead with Geo level segmentation as that would be much more easier.