Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!

Regenerate the delivery content using template and variable data

Level 2

we have a requirement to archive the delivery sent to the customer, however Adobe doesnt store a copy of sms of email.

for email, we do plan to use the archive feature.

however, for sms, is there a way to archive the message sent to the customer?

we were thinking to store the template content and variables somewhere, and then re-generate the actual content, is there a api that do that?

4 Replies

Community Advisor

Hello,

Are you speaking about Message Center? If yes I would create table where I would save all the requests. You can save data to any table over API.

Marcel

Level 2

hi

we do save the request somewhere, and yes it is for message center

I think my question is more of 'how to regenrrate the content' given that i have variables and template.                  

Community Advisor

Actually then the request is saved to Archived events table of message center in tab data you can see what was sent

1694106_pastedImage_1.png

1694105_pastedImage_0.png

Marcel

Level 2

hi Marcel,

we do see those data. however what we want is the actual personalized message.

for example you pass some xml data, then there is some javascript on the template, and i want the personalized content after the xml applied to the template.

Mirror page link is one option, however due to the database size constraint, this only works for 30 days of data.