Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!

Pagination of web forms in adobe campaign

Level 2

Hi Team,

As per my requirement ,we will be fetching the huge records from the schema so that we have to split as 100 to 200 records in each page.

So how to implement the pagination in web forms...please suggest me any solution on this.

Regards

Jitendra Thota

2 Replies

Level 2

Hi pradyumn,

Actually we are fetching the records from schema by using query (we are not using any service URL ) so that we have to do pagination 100 to 200 records for each page based on records fetched from schema.

Please find the the below screenshots for reference.

1538407_pastedImage_0.png

query:

1538423_pastedImage_6.png

Code in cac list form:

<P><FONT face=Calibri>

<P></P><PRE></PRE>

<P></FONT> </P>

<P><%

var i = 0;

var test = "";

var temp="target='_blank'";

var table = "<table id='grid'>";

table += "<thead><tr><td>Status</td><td>Name</td><td>Campaign</td><td>MobileNo</td><td>CampaignStatus</td></tr></thead>";

table += "<tbody>";

for (var i=0; i < ctx.query.campaignCustomerDetailsList.length();  i++)

{

if(ctx.query.campaignCustomerDetailsList[i].@operatorGroup == ctx.vars.og_Token)

{

if (ctx.query.campaignCustomerDetailsList[i].@status == "Completed")

{

test="disabled";

}

else{

test="";

}

table += "<tr><td>" + ctx.query.campaignCustomerDetailsList[i].@status+ "</td><td>" + ctx.query.campaignCustomerDetailsList[i].@name + "</td><td>" + ctx.query.campaignCustomerDetailsList[i].@campaign + "</td><td>" + ctx.query.campaignCustomerDetailsList[i].@mobileno + "</td><td>"+"<a "+ test + temp + "href=https://nissansa-mkt-dev1-m.adobe-campaign.com/webApp/APP23?&id="+ctx.query.campaignCustomerDetailsList[i].@clientID+"&clientId="+ctx.query.campaignCustomerDetailsList[i].@clientID+"&lang=>"+"start"+" </a>"+"</td></tr>";

}

}

table += "</tbody>"

table += "</table>"

%>  &lt;%== table %&gt;</FONT><?xml:namespace prefix = "o" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p> <PRE></PRE>

<P></P>

Form preview:

1538424_pastedImage_18.png