Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!

Offer Renderization Error

Level 2

Hello,

could anybody help me with this ?

I'm trying to use Offer Renderization in a delivery inside a workflow.

My flow is this :

offer flow.png

First, I'm selecting a recipient (query activitie).

Second, I'm using "enrichment" to choose a specific offer.

Third, I'm using a recurring email delivery. Below you can see how I set my preferences, in what concern to offers inside the delivery properties.

offer flow delivery properties.png

But, when I try to "preview" the email, I receive the error below.

error offer email preview.png

Important : When I try to the same, but instead of usign "enrichment" to select the offer, use the option "use a call to the offer engine or offers defined in the delivery outline", the email preview works !

Important 2 : I'm using enrichment to retrieve the offers because I will receive a SKU list linked to each costumer from a extrenal database, so I don't want to adobe campaign to "choose" the offer for me.

Thanks in advance

1 Reply

Level 10

Hi,

I see in the documentation: https://docs.campaign.adobe.com/doc/AC/en/ITA_Delivering_an_offer_Integrating_an_offer_via_a_workflo... that there is a note saying:

Note

The number of propositions available for the preview depends on the configuration carried out in the enrichment activity rather than any possible configuration carried out directly in the delivery.

Could it be related to your problem?

Florent