Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!

Not able to use the ACC shared list from AAM

Level 4

Hi

I am trying to integrate ACC with AAM; I have imported or created a shared list called 'AAM_Test_List' in ACC.

But when I am trying use this list in a query of a workflow I am receiving the following error.

XTK-170036 Unable to parse expression '@id = [temp:group:27996884:@id]'.

Element 'group' is unknown (see definition of element '/group' in schema 'temp:group').

Executing query 'Result' (step 'List 'AAM_Test_List'')

I have checked that the 'group' schema contains the list as one of the values with the ID =27996884.

Can you please let me know what could have caused this error.

Thanks

Naveen

9 Replies

Level 4

Hi naveenj10058761​,

Did you use a query or a read list task in your workflow?

Could you please share a screenshot of the settings?

Thanks,

Best Regards,

Geoffrey.

Level 3

Hello,

I am having a similar issue, I am using a query task (as advised by the documentation). Read List task just spins its wheels and doesnt do anything.

Level 4

Hi Geoffrey,

Thanks for the response.

I am using a query activity and including the shared list shown in the screenshot.

1811720_pastedImage_0.png

1811723_pastedImage_5.png

Cheers...

Naveen

Level 4

I tried read list activity and getting the never ending blinking gear.

1811724_pastedImage_0.png

Cheers...

Naveen

Level 3

Please check if you have started the technical workflow : " Import Audiences from the Adobe Marketing Cloud" .

Once this is started, it will bring in Audiences from AAM and create /update lists in Campaign automatically every 1h

Level 4

Hi Steve,

The technical workflow is running but it is not processing any list and has the following note in the log

jsFindLatestFile No file found matching the template

jsFindLatestFile No file found matching the template

fileListing No file to transfer found

I can see the AAM list in ACC but the content of this list is blank. Does it mean something is wrong with the integration.

Thanks

Naveen

Level 3

I am now running into the same situation. Is there anything else that needs to be done to automatically export the segment population from AAM?

Level 3

Update in my situation, which will probably apply to you

1) it turned out technical workflow wasnt turned on, so I had to enable it

2) it turned out my AWS S3 credentials were not correct, so I had to fix that

3) turned out my AMC Data Sources were incorrect and not mapped. Make sure its mapped in Audience manager as well

Level 4

Hey Steve,

Thanks for the checklist above.

The query error has been resolved by changing the list type to 'group'; but the extract from the query is still fetching zero records.

My AWS is configured properly. The technical workflow is running fine but not processing any file.

Any take on that!

Cheers...

Naveen