Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!

Issue querying Segmentation list from AAM

Level 3

I am trying to send an email campaign to everyone that falls within a certain segment I've created in AAM. There is about a population of 20 people at the moment

- I've configured the destinations in AAM and the configuration in Adobe Campaign.

- I've followed the instructions on how to create a list with the shared segment and was able to successfully select the segment I want from AAM.

- In the workflow, I query the list and i get the following error:

1811550_pastedImage_0.png

What could be the issue? Is the population data automatically imported into the list (currently empty) or do I need to run a workflow first to populate?

There may be an issue with the AWS S3 bucket credentials, could that be the reason?

5 Replies

Level 4

Hi

Would be helpful to see the actual query and schema definition, but from error, I can tell, that it expects the group element to be presented in temp:group schema and it is not there. So there should be an error in XTK expression.

Level 7

Hi ,

Please check if you have manually started the technical workflow : " Import Audiences from the Adobe Marketing Cloud" .

Once this is started, it will bring in Audiences from AAM and create /update lists in Campaign automatically every 1h

Thanks,

Anita

Level 3

Thank you. I just checked and it seems that this workflow has is running, but the credentials for the sFTP are incorrect. I feel like this could be the cause of the issue, I will reach out to my Adobe contact to retrieve new credentials and keep you guys posted.

thats one of the things that bugs me about campaign, whatever error it throws is not necessarily whats broken

Level 7

Yes Steve. Incorrect SFTP credentials while setting up external account -AWS S3 can definitely be the cause of the issue here.

Thanks,
Anita

Level 3

Thank you for your response everyone, Ive corrected the credentials and now things are moving along.

However now when I run the workflow it tells me there are no files to pick up. Is there something else I need to do that will export the file list from Audience Manager for Campaign to pick up?