Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!

INT-150012 the HTTP query returned a 'internal server error' type(500)

Level 2

INT-150012 the HTTP query returned a 'internal server error' type(500)

I am getting this error when I tried to set up a Dynamics 360 CRM connector with Campaign. I get this error when I launch the configuration wizard. The CRM subscription is a trial subscription though so I am wondering could that be why ?

7 Replies

Employee

Such error usually occurs where is any issue with access rights or connectivity issue.

Could you attach screenshot of the configuration wizard and error along with steps you are following.

Level 2

So I followed this link to set up the connector :

https://helpx.adobe.com/campaign/kt/acc/using/acc-integrate-dynamics365-with-acc-feature-video-set-u...

I followed the steps in the video and when I tried to launch the wizard as shown in the video I get this error.

Screenshot.png

Please help me figure this out !

Level 2

I also wanted to mention that I am able to login with same credentials online,deployment type - office 365

Level 1

Hi, I do particulary have almost the same issue but with more detail, please take a look

With the credentials I can connect to the MS Dynamics and do evertrhing I want, but with the CRM connector no.

1597798_pastedImage_1.png

I also have a dynamics trial and I can connect there via CRM connector. So I really believe there is something wrong at Dynamics side.

Any clue

Level 2

I was not able to solve this issue. I changed my deployment type to WebApi. And followed the instructions in the Adobe documentation.

CRM Connectors

Keep in mind the instructions for WebApi deployment is a little different from office 365. You have to register an app to Azure Directory. The documentation explain it.

Level 10

Hi Rehnuma,

I'm glad you found some helpful documentation. Specifically for Dynamics 365 please see: How to Integrate Dynamics 365 with Adobe Campaign Classic (ACC)

I hope this helps!

All the best,

Pablo

Level 1

Hello Pablo, as per that video shared in your link, you can select Office 365 as the option to connect to Dynamics 365. However that option does not work even if you follow the steps given in the video. Please suggest.