Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!

How to log the delete action on a recipient?

Level 3

Hello Everyone,

I would like to know, which function is called when this delete button clicked?

I want to log the recipient (which is being deleted) and operator (Who is deleting).

PFA: Screenshot.

1694767_pastedImage_0.png

There should be a function, which is called when clickings on this button.

When someone clicks on this button,  I want to call the soap call to log it in other table and after that delete that recipient.

Thanks in advance.

Parvesh Parmar.

5 Replies

Level 8

Hi Parvesh,

Please check the below path for Recipient input forms and check the source code where you will get an answer

Adminstration --> Configuration --> Input Forms --> Recipient

Regards,

Venu

Level 3

Hello Venu,

Thanks for helping me.

Can you please mention which container contain this information in input form of recipient?

It would be great if you can share screen shot.

I would also like to inform you, I have implemented the log in recipient form if a operator view or modify the record of recipient. This is working fine.

1696256_pastedImage_1.png

Thanks.

Parvesh.

Community Advisor

Hi,

You can use a reverse proxy to intercept requests to soap action xtk:persist#WriteCollection, diverting recipient deletes to a script that looks up session tokens, logs them, and sends the reqs on their way. I've done similar with Apache and Squid on separate (non-Campaign) projects.

Thanks,

-Jon

Hello Jon,

Thanks for reply.

Your answer seems good. But I never implemented or work with revers proxy. But I will check it.

Kind Regards,

Parvesh.

Community Advisor

It's the only way you're going to get this to reliably work, discounting raw sql expressions in code. Should also track #Write.