Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Adobe campaign message centre query

Level 1

Hi Team,

We are trying to set up a transaction email channel in our local host.As the volume of message is very low,the control and execution instance remains the same.We need to fetch the file from SFTP and use that values in our transactional email  template.So please help how to set up a flow for this scenario.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

Message Center is at its heart a form of DB replication, providing a means for multiple independent execution instances to answer requests and sync back to a single control instance. Installing control and execution on the same instance runs counter to this purpose.

For this scenario you should create a workflow to answer external signals and then perform arbitrary actions, possibly with a schema api to simplify the caller's work.

Thanks,

-Jon

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

Message Center is at its heart a form of DB replication, providing a means for multiple independent execution instances to answer requests and sync back to a single control instance. Installing control and execution on the same instance runs counter to this purpose.

For this scenario you should create a workflow to answer external signals and then perform arbitrary actions, possibly with a schema api to simplify the caller's work.

Thanks,

-Jon

Level 1

Hi Jon,

Thanks for your reply.Your answer will be helpful for my implementation.We have created workflow and imported the file .Then we added script in the delivery to add the personalised content.

As per my findings,the email delivered through ACM is placed under promotional section of our mail inbox.Is there any way to place the message directly under inbox through normal delivery activity.Usually transactional mail should be received in inbox.Kindly share your feedback.

Level 3

Hi,

I believe what you are looking for now is related to deliverability, and probably you can find more details in  https://docs.campaign.adobe.com/doc/AC/en/DLV_Deliverability_management_About_deliverability.html 

Regards,

Ankit