Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!

ACC Scheduler

Level 3

Hello all

Outside of what ACC(adobe campaign classic) uses for scheduling of Workflows(windows based). Are there any other scheduling tools or utilities that can integrate with ACC. Has anyone built external tables that can be leveraged to start workflows in sql server or in teradata not using the out of the box scheduler?

4 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi daver37819942,

I'm not sure we have this out of the box functionality.

I'll leave the forum open for other experts to share their thoughts.

Regards,
Vipul

Level 3

Yeah, not sure of looking for out of box functionality but more of if knowing anyone who has possibly setup drivers tables that can be used for scheduling tasks within ACC. Reason: workflows compete and always seem to run simultaneously when our Teradata tables are refreshed.

Level 3

Also, to add and ... would there be any out of the box functionality within AC to throttle concurrent workflows whether be technical or campaign workflows and the same goes for concurrent schedules?

Level 10

Hi Dave,

The brand new heat map functionality should help you visualize and adjust heavy-load concurrent workflows: Monitoring processes

As for integrations, you could explore external tools you can connect via API to achieve your desired results: API Documentation

I hope this helps!

All the best,

Pablo