Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

XSV-350012 Invalid login or password. Connection denied for soap calls

Level 4

Recently we upgraded from 9032 to 9187.  Before the upgrade we could successfully make a soapUI call to

https://xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/nl/jsp/soaprouter.jsp but after the upgrade we get XSV-350012 Invalid login or password. Connection denied.  

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4
Hell Craig, I did have a look at the links but didn't find what I needed. In the end the answer was actually a simple one. The pw for the user had changed without my knowledge. Once I updated that everything was back to normal. Thanks for looking into this though, it was most perplexing.

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi,

I didn't see anything in the release notes:

Are you using password auth without enabling password auth?

Thanks,

-Jon

Level 4
I checked serverConf.xml for the security settings. These didn't change during the upgrade and they align with the defaults except for allowUserPassword being set to true for the vpn setting. The soap request includes a sessiontoken value and again this hasn't changed. Is there something else I should check?

Employee Advisor

Hi Ken,

Have you checked any of the related topics listed to the right of this post?  This type of error can occur for multiple reasons, including IP addresses not being whitelisted. I'd suggest double-checking the usual suspects in the related topics and escalating to Campaign Support if the issue persists.

Regards,

Craig

Correct answer by
Level 4
Hell Craig, I did have a look at the links but didn't find what I needed. In the end the answer was actually a simple one. The pw for the user had changed without my knowledge. Once I updated that everything was back to normal. Thanks for looking into this though, it was most perplexing.

Level 1

We see this error in our envrionment was that same for your inviroment

Arun_2024_0-1707998281855.png

Level 4

Hello Arun,

That's the same error but rather than a console error it was a soap ui api call error.  It turned out to be a simple pw issue, this wasn't spotted right away as we were focusing on the upgrade.

Cheers,

Ken

Level 4

Hey Arun,

We have actually seen the console version of this error but not recently.  When it occurred it was for random users with no identifiable pattern.  We were able to work around the issue be changing the call to the client to admin mode.  Hope this helps.

Cheers,]

Ken