Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Workflow to re-target specific audience - query logic

Level 3

Masters of Adobe,

I need your advice on what would be the logic in a query of a workflow that will run either daily or weekly and target and re-target the following:
- past buyers who have not opened an email or made a purchase in the last 6 months.
I appreciate all the past hints and guidelines as always.

Thank you,

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi Mario,

When you say buy a product you need to get that information from your website as campaign doesn't have a mechanism to track that out of the box. Hence you need to ingest the product purchase details data and then query on that.

Regarding opens you can directly query the database for the deliveryname (assuming this is unique) and tracking details as shown in the below query.

rajashekarchavva_0-1642436870409.png

rajashekarchavva_1-1642436931202.png

Thanks,

Raja

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 3

Hi ShrawanSaxena,

The above link was very helpful in understanding the logic to build the query but
another requirement or extended requirement is to add the following:
- Check for those who did not open the email or buy a product.
Somehow my query does not yield any results.
Any additional information will be very welcome.

Thank you,

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi Mario,

When you say buy a product you need to get that information from your website as campaign doesn't have a mechanism to track that out of the box. Hence you need to ingest the product purchase details data and then query on that.

Regarding opens you can directly query the database for the deliveryname (assuming this is unique) and tracking details as shown in the below query.

rajashekarchavva_0-1642436870409.png

rajashekarchavva_1-1642436931202.png

Thanks,

Raja