Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Workflow Heatmap not loading

Level 4

Hi All,

The issue is that the workflow heatmap in adobe is not loading. It shows operation in progress and tries to load. But after sometime its showing the below shown error message.

Greeshma_Sampath1_1-1619433192269.png

Unable to parse XML response message of SOAP method 'ExecuteQuery' of service 'xtk:queryDef'

Could someone please help me out to resolve this issue.

Thanks,

Greeshma

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Greeshma_Sampath1 ,

Worth checking your build version raising a ticket with Adobe Support.

I had faced the same issue in past and it was about to be resolved in an upcoming build.

You can search for "NEO-27423" in following release note.

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign-classic/using/release-notes/latest-release.html?lan...

I guess it is solved in build 9277, but haven't used 9277 yet.

Cheers,

Deb

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Level 5

Hi Greeshma, 

Please check the weblogs once you click this report. 

Also see if there are any long running campaigns or workflows are pending for executions. 

Thanks,
Adithya

Level 4
Hi @adithyacs86, Iam having this issue when i try to get the heatmap information of older days and not for the current date.

Level 5
Hi Greeshma, May be check if you are getting data retrieval for the current dates.. If yes then i believe the heat map is not holding the data for dates beyond certain reach.

Level 4
Hi @adithyacs86, the heatmap was giving the information earlier, but now this issue is coming and i tryed to see 1 day before information only so it should have shown.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Greeshma_Sampath1 ,

Worth checking your build version raising a ticket with Adobe Support.

I had faced the same issue in past and it was about to be resolved in an upcoming build.

You can search for "NEO-27423" in following release note.

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign-classic/using/release-notes/latest-release.html?lan...

I guess it is solved in build 9277, but haven't used 9277 yet.

Cheers,

Deb

Level 4

Hi @Deb_Tripathy,

My consoles build is 9032. What was your build when you faced this issue?

Thanks,

Greeshma