Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Will editing the content of an email template after scheduling Affect the send?

Former Community Member

I edited an email once it had been a scheduled - the email hasn’t gone yet, but will it send the most recent saved version of the template? 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello,

Yes it will take the latest the actual state of your template. As the delivery is a copy of a template which is created once the activity is run

image.png

Marcel

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi ,

Two case 

A) If you using Email Template

For this, If you are doing changes in template then that changes will not reflect to your already running campaign. 

B) If you have done changes directly in a Email delivery of your workflow

Changes will be there and when scheduler run it will pick the latest changes you have made in delivery. 

I hope this helps !

Thanks,

Kapil

Community Advisor
Actually also the version A will pick up the latest version of your template as the delivery is created from the template picked up when it runs..

Community Advisor
Hi Marcel, that's correct ! By mistake i mix it up with Recurring delivery. As recurring delivery using templates changes don't reflect.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello,

Yes it will take the latest the actual state of your template. As the delivery is a copy of a template which is created once the activity is run

image.png

Marcel

Level 4

Yes it does send only latest version