Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

webapp survey

Level 1

Hello All,

I am wondering if someone of you knows how to limit the responses on a survey web app.

I want to create one that can store up to 100 responses no more, and then to redirect to the end activity.

Do have any idea how I can do that with a javascript or from any other activity?

Thanks a lot in advance.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

There can be a custom solution to this. You can use a counter in JS to store the number of responses that have been received (After the survey page and before the end activity as depicted by Script 2 in the diagram below). You can store this count in a global variable (option) by using the setOption() method.

shivams_0-1605103267528.png

Now every time the survey is opened, you can add a JS validator (Script 1 in the above diagram ) that checks the current survey count from the option that you set earlier (using getOption() method). If it's less than 100, you can update a boolean variable and then use a test activity to validate the boolean and trigger the survey page or the End activity as per its value.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

There can be a custom solution to this. You can use a counter in JS to store the number of responses that have been received (After the survey page and before the end activity as depicted by Script 2 in the diagram below). You can store this count in a global variable (option) by using the setOption() method.

shivams_0-1605103267528.png

Now every time the survey is opened, you can add a JS validator (Script 1 in the above diagram ) that checks the current survey count from the option that you set earlier (using getOption() method). If it's less than 100, you can update a boolean variable and then use a test activity to validate the boolean and trigger the survey page or the End activity as per its value.

Administrator

Hi @dimitriosc21803,

Was the given solution helpful to resolve your query? Do let us know.

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa