Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Web applications: Can't preview page on production

Level 4

Hello!

We are struggling a bit with Web Applications in Campaign Classic V7 and were hoping that some of you may have pointers to how we can get around the challenge  

We are trying to create an overview page enabling a call center to view a segment of recipients based on a simple query. For that reason we have enabled "access control" on the page. HOWEVER! Whenever we preview the page we see the following error: 

"XSV-350048 You need to use a secure URL (https) to access this service

BUT, the URL is clearly "https", so we are simply not sure why this is happening.

Additionally, this feature works perfectly fine in staging, but not in production. 

See image for reference.

Thanks in advance 

SorenDahk_0-1651571852522.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

@Sukrity_Wadhwa @Parvesh_Parmar I got the issue resolved through Adobe support. For some reason the redirect was routed to an insecure protocol. They corrected that redirect so now it is working as intended. Thanks for your answer!

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Hello @SorenDP,

Are you hosting this web application on a separate frontal server or the same application server?  For e.g. if you are hosting on the application server, then there you also need to add  an SSL certificate for the domain of the application server. 

If you are hosting this frontal server, then add SLS certificate there for the domain which you are using for frontal server. 

Try to access the server with HTTPS URL like open campaign on browser a thin client.

Thanks. 

Parvesh.  

Correct answer by
Level 4

@Sukrity_Wadhwa @Parvesh_Parmar I got the issue resolved through Adobe support. For some reason the redirect was routed to an insecure protocol. They corrected that redirect so now it is working as intended. Thanks for your answer!

Administrator

Hi @SorenDP,

Was the given solution helpful to resolve your query or do you still need more help here? Do let us know.

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa