Learn more

Sign in to view all badges

SOLVED

Using Recurring Delivery Activity inside a Subworkflow

davidjgomez
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Is it possible to use a Recurring Delivery activity inside a subworkflow? I currently have a Recurring Delivery activity inside one, but if I try to run the main Workflow, an error is triggered: "Cannot start a new analysis of the delivery since current state ('Finished') does not allow it.". However, if I use the same activity in a normal workflow, it works as expected.

Thanks,

David

1 Accepted Solution
davidjgomez
Correct answer by
Level 1
Level 1

Hi @Sukrity_Wadhwa and @wodnicki, what I did was to create the subworkflows as template workflows. To avoid issues with recurring deliveries, I created them in a different workflow inside a campaign (since those are not possible to create outside one) and copied them into the subworkflows

View solution in original post

3 Replies
wodnicki
Community Advisor
Community Advisor

Hi,

This works fine for me. I added the delivery as its own branch of a fork since output transition wasn't triggering for me here.

jump end -> fork -> recurring delivery

|-> jump start

Thanks,

-Jon

davidjgomez
Correct answer by
Level 1
Level 1

Hi @Sukrity_Wadhwa and @wodnicki, what I did was to create the subworkflows as template workflows. To avoid issues with recurring deliveries, I created them in a different workflow inside a campaign (since those are not possible to create outside one) and copied them into the subworkflows

View solution in original post

Sukrity_Wadhwa
Employee
Employee

Hi @davidjgomez,

Were you able to resolve this query with the given solution? Do let us know.

Thanks!