Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Uploading SVG images

Level 2

Hi

I am trying to upload a landing page that uses SVG images. SVG has been whitelisted.

When attempting to upload content, it doesnt return any errors, it just doesn't publish SVG.

Is there a setup I am missing or SVG is not supported.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Min,

Just to confirm, when you say SVG do you mean Scalable Vector Graphics?  I can't say I've come across the request before so I'm not sure at this juncture whether or not it's supported.  Additionally can you provide your application build number since we would need that to confirm if it's supported in your build.

Regards,

Craig

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Min,

Just to confirm, when you say SVG do you mean Scalable Vector Graphics?  I can't say I've come across the request before so I'm not sure at this juncture whether or not it's supported.  Additionally can you provide your application build number since we would need that to confirm if it's supported in your build.

Regards,

Craig

Level 2

Thanks.

i have worked around this by coverting SVG to PNG files instead.

Employee Advisor

Update: Confirmed from Campaign R&D that SVG images are not supported at this time.  An enhancement will be submitted to support these images in the future.  Till that time, changing the file extension is the correct workaround.