We have Web Server and App server , a Typical hybrid model hosted on our premises and MTA we use from Adobe.
Adobe MTA upgreded to 9032.10 , and I updated app server to 9032.10
below are steps :-
1. Shutdown all services on app and Web
2. copy software to App server
3. Sudo to root and run "rpm --nodeps -Uvh nlserver6-v7-9032-x86_64_rh7.rpm"
4. Start Apache and Neolane on App server
5. run nlserver config -postupgrade -allinstances -- This updated many database tables and schemas 😞
Now when I took a look at Web server, It also has same entire adobe campaign installation. as above documentation is not clear can I go ahead and re-run above all steps in Web server too ncluding step number 5 postupgrade ? As database is already updated , I am not sure if it will impact bad or it will still be okay ?
I am ready to take risk and run all steps again on web but at the same time not sure about impact ?
Can someone who did this before can help what sequence you followed and lessons learned ?