Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Update database stucture timeout

Level 4

Hi All,

Facing this problem after v7 upgrade. Update database structure is showing timeout error most of the time. The error is coming before showing the list of tables that has any change.

Can anyone provide some info on what kind of sql/other back end job is executed during this database update? Do we have too many tables? Is it a issue with DB server memory?

Thanks,

Saikat

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 5

Hi Saikat, 

We faced this issue for one of our projects - if we have stage tables getting created and the tables are not purging the way we are seeing and getting pilled up will timeout in the database updates. 

So, it is good to check from the backend (database) if you have the same number of tables present which is equal to the schemas showing in your instance. if there are more in the database - then I believe these tables are not purged from the Database. 

Thanks,
Adithya

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 5

Hi Saikat, 

We faced this issue for one of our projects - if we have stage tables getting created and the tables are not purging the way we are seeing and getting pilled up will timeout in the database updates. 

So, it is good to check from the backend (database) if you have the same number of tables present which is equal to the schemas showing in your instance. if there are more in the database - then I believe these tables are not purged from the Database. 

Thanks,
Adithya

Administrator

Hi @saikatk2447661,

Were you able to resolve this query or do you still need more help here? Do let us know.

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa