Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Unsubscription Link (AC Standard)

Level 3

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to edit the default opt-out (unsubscription) landing page on AC Standard and also trying to create a new landing page for opt-out (what it's quite simple to do on Classic).

First question: Default Unsub link

The "content block" unsub links to the following landing page: /lp/bl?pkey=<%%>

How do I edit this landing page?

Sencond Question: Custom Landing page for Unsub

I can create a landing page (type: unsub), but I only can use it to unsub a service, we are trying to do a custom landing page to opt-out from the main list, it means, not for a specific service.

When I try to link to my custom unsub landing page, it forces me to select which service, can I use it to unsub globally?

1406445_pastedImage_2.png

Does anyone had this problem before?

Best,

-Rick Romero

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

florentlb

The problem isn't changing the content block, the content block points to a defaul specific landing page for opt out.

I found a way to do that, I create a new landing type (type: blacklist), with blacklist landing pages we can create a global opt-out page.

Cheers

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 10

Hi Rick,

Would that be an option for you to duplicate the unsub default content block and modify it with the object you want to use instead of the default one? See Adobe Campaign Help | Adding a content block

Florent

Correct answer by
Level 3

florentlb

The problem isn't changing the content block, the content block points to a defaul specific landing page for opt out.

I found a way to do that, I create a new landing type (type: blacklist), with blacklist landing pages we can create a global opt-out page.

Cheers

Level 10

Thanks for updating us with your workaround!