Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!

Unknown device showing in Delivery

Level 2

abhilashs813504_0-1624631345401.png

The tracking shows unknown for open/click in the deliveries. This is not for all the records. For some of the record it shows device as PC/Phone. Any idea what could be the issue, This is a hybrid based setup so not sure Adobe support can help on it.

Thanks!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi,

The logs are recorded by Adobe's tracking servers for hybrid deployments, so would be an Adobe Support issue if they weren't correct.

Is there any info in the other userAgent fields (@browserName, @OSName, etc)?

Thanks,

-Jon

Level 6

If I remember correctly the userAgent rules to recognize new devices are updated through the deliverability workflow since 2015 or 2016
If you have issues about, then:
1- be sure that the deliverability workflow is running

2- provide to ACC support all relative information from the nmsUserAgent schema for the line it is not correctly interpreted

3- wait someone from R&D update these rules and be patient

Community Advisor
Hi, I had this too for another client, and didn't have time to get more information with the support about this (had to leave this problem for latter). nms:userAgent had not been updated since long time and didn't find how it is provided (deliverability workflows was running). Very interested about more information !

Administrator

Hi @abhshett,

Were you able to resolve this query or do you still need more help here? Do let us know.

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa