Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Unique Sends

Level 2

Hey All, 

I'm trying to understand how best to get number of unique email sends for specific email campaigns (the campaigns may send to the same recipient multiple times which is why I care more about unique than total). My initial assumption that I have been using is to find either the number of unique recipientIDs or broadlogIDs from the nmsbroadlogrcp table that are related to email codes from joining with the nmsdelivery table. The numbers I get seem logical, but I was wondering if there is another accepted way considering the delivery table does provide email send metrics but they seem to be more in line with total emails sent rather than uniques. 

Thanks for all the help!!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hello,

Your method of using the unique broadlogrcp IDs and mapping them back to the nmsdelivery table is the correct and most efficient method.

Regards,

Craig

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hello,

Your method of using the unique broadlogrcp IDs and mapping them back to the nmsdelivery table is the correct and most efficient method.

Regards,

Craig