Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Unique Opens

Level 2

I'm trying to figure out unique opens for some of our email campaigns. I understand that the delivery table has this indicator, but I'm wanting to break it up into quarters and some of our campaigns go past these boundaries so the indicator isn't reliable for this. My current view is to use nmsbroadlogrcp's event data to set my date boundaries, joining nmstrackinglogrcp in order to get open data, and then counting distinct recipientids to get the number of unique recipient opens. Does this seem logical/correct? I have also read sometimes here of people using broadlogid. Is that more appropriate/why is that used?

Thanks for all your help!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi @hopeful_email_tracker 

it will work as you mention it, I would count the recipient Id. 
as for the date if you choose the event date you associate the open to the send date even if it happen days later. It’s a business choice to define which date will be relevant. 
thanks

denis. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi @hopeful_email_tracker 

it will work as you mention it, I would count the recipient Id. 
as for the date if you choose the event date you associate the open to the send date even if it happen days later. It’s a business choice to define which date will be relevant. 
thanks

denis. 

Thanks so much for the help Denis! This service is quite new to me so any and all clarifications are super appreciated!