Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Unable to edit list with group table in adobe campaign client console

Level 2

Hi Folks,

I am working on reporting for the marketing campaigns. However, While using the list with group table editor in the report, I'm getting the below scripts error. This same is working fine in my colleague's machines. Also, from the error, it clearly seems that it is related to console error, and not the instance issue. I have already tried uninstalling and installing the console again, but no luck. 

nitesh_anwani_0-1644843777069.pngnitesh_anwani_1-1644843783999.png

Any suggestions on this topic are highly appreciated.

Regards,
Nitesh Anwani

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi,

this seems to be a browser issue. If I remember correctly the Campaign Client will use the Edge or Internet Explorer settings on the machine. Can you try to find differences between your and your colleagues machine? 

Eg.:

• use the same default browser as the other machine
  • check the trusted sites setup, proxies and any other security related settings 
  • you might need to look at the Edge specific settings and/or the Internet Options in Internet Explorer

I would look at the Internet Explorer Options first, because I think the client console is tied to that. 

Best regards, Tobias

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi,

this seems to be a browser issue. If I remember correctly the Campaign Client will use the Edge or Internet Explorer settings on the machine. Can you try to find differences between your and your colleagues machine? 

Eg.:

• use the same default browser as the other machine
  • check the trusted sites setup, proxies and any other security related settings 
  • you might need to look at the Edge specific settings and/or the Internet Options in Internet Explorer

I would look at the Internet Explorer Options first, because I think the client console is tied to that. 

Best regards, Tobias

Administrator

Hi @nitesh_anwani,

Were you able to resolve this query with the help of the given solution or do you still need more help here? Do let us know.
Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa