Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Timezone for Delivery is 4 hr behind current time in EST

Level 2

Operator timezone is EST

mid source user time zone is in EST 

App server time zone in EDT

WdbcTimeZone in options is America/New_York

Still my delivery , log , time and audit log all shows 4 hrs late time.. 

Please help 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Solution :-

Revert back the oracle client to match the oracle database server version and restart. After that timezone will work as expected. however while investigating we did couple things -->

1. Changed the user timezone setting on MTA server

2. Changed the MTA server timezone

3. on Marketing Adobe Campaign side changed user timezone

4. on Marketing Adobe Campaign side downgrade the oracle client on app and web server to match the database version i.e. 12.1.0.2.0

5. Restarted all

View solution in original post

13 Replies

Level 3

We had the similar issue . Make sure the Database client you are using in App Server is same version  as the Database server.

its same version but how does it matter on timezone also how did you fixed the issue ?
This issue showed up when we upgraded to 9032 Build . We fixed by upgrading the Oracle client in Adobe App server to the same version as Oracle server .
@amritakedia_epsilon you are right i also started seeing this after upgrade. I recently upgreded the Campaign to 9032.10 build as its gold standard and saw this issue
yes its oracle database and i see client version is ==> Client Shared Library 64-bit - 12.2.0.1.0

So above is the oracle client version in the ACC App server? What is Oracle Server version?

So 12.1.0.2 is the oracle client version in the ACC App server? Assuming it is hybrid solution and ACC App server is not hosted in Adobe.

ACC app server , Web server and Database is hosted in our own env only mid soucring is on adobe env. So yes its hybrid, as mid sourcing server is with Adobe. Oracle database version is 12.1.0.2 and oracle client installed on app server is 12.2.0.1.0. Seems Oracle client installed on app server is little latest version but that should not be problem. isnt it ?

oracle client installed on app server should be 12.1.0.2 . That should resolve the issue . After reinstalling the oracle client to 12.1.0.2

1. Copy the tns entry for the  database to the new tnsnames.ora file.
  2. Modify the PATH variable to point to the new Oracle client install .
  3. Restart the Adobe services

Correct answer by
Level 2

Solution :-

Revert back the oracle client to match the oracle database server version and restart. After that timezone will work as expected. however while investigating we did couple things -->

1. Changed the user timezone setting on MTA server

2. Changed the MTA server timezone

3. on Marketing Adobe Campaign side changed user timezone

4. on Marketing Adobe Campaign side downgrade the oracle client on app and web server to match the database version i.e. 12.1.0.2.0

5. Restarted all