Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Subscription count total and query result different

Level 4

Hi all,

When we go to profile and target-> Subscription service -> {a particular service} and see the total count in the list, it shows as n. But when I query from recipient who are subscribed to the same service, it shows n-x records. So there are these x records in subscription service who are not present in recipient. But the foreign key recipient-id are all non empty. Does anyone know how those x records are generated?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Found that when we physically delete recipients who are subscribed, the subscription table doesn't remove the record. But when we query recipients which have subscription, those records won't be listed as there is no recipient with matching foreign key. 
So I guess physical delete of recipients should have a preceding unregister activity to unregister the user from subscription service. 

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 4

Found that when we physically delete recipients who are subscribed, the subscription table doesn't remove the record. But when we query recipients which have subscription, those records won't be listed as there is no recipient with matching foreign key. 
So I guess physical delete of recipients should have a preceding unregister activity to unregister the user from subscription service.