Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Storing Images as Blob in Adobe Campaign Classic

Level 2

Hi Team,

Hope you are doing well....

We have a requirement to store the images placed in the SFTP location as a Blob object. The instance that we are using is an Adobe hosted environment.

Below is the scenario

1. The creative/business team places the images in Adobe hosted SFTP in specific folder location

2. The ask is to read the images using Javascript (need your guidance to see if this is feasible)

3. Store the read image as Blob in the Campaign schema ((need your guidance to see if this is feasible)

Requesting your guidance and direction on solutioning this request. Are there any other forum pages with equivalent request or any Adobe Page where there are any snippets that we can refer to. Kindly advise.

Thanks & Regards

Navin M. S.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 6

Hard to answer correctly as you do not explain why those requirements.
So, yes there's a blob type for attributes Elements and attributes | Adobe Campaign
Yes, you can use JS in a workflow to read attribute from a schema... But are you really speaking about the JS from a workflow?
Yes you can use a workflow to connect to the SFTP, download the image and do what you want on it

I know: the answer doesn't help you... ^_^ but without knowing the needs behind, I cannot do better

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 6

Hard to answer correctly as you do not explain why those requirements.
So, yes there's a blob type for attributes Elements and attributes | Adobe Campaign
Yes, you can use JS in a workflow to read attribute from a schema... But are you really speaking about the JS from a workflow?
Yes you can use a workflow to connect to the SFTP, download the image and do what you want on it

I know: the answer doesn't help you... ^_^ but without knowing the needs behind, I cannot do better

Administrator

Hi @msnavin,

Were you able to resolve this query with the help of the given solutions or do you still need more help here? Do let us know.
Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa