Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Start- and Enddate of Campaigns

Level 2

Hey everyone, just a quick question:

If I create a scheduler inside of one of my campaigns that is set for the 19/02/2023 to be sendout and the enddate of said campaign is set for the 18/02/2023, does this have an impact?

We had a scenario, where the sendout was sent a day early and we are unsure why and this was our first intuition.

Thanks in advance and kind regards

Mathias

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @StripedFox 

The campaign should not allow you to set an end date before the start date.

If you are using the recurring campaign template and have added a start date there with workflow start checked then the workflow will start at 00:00 hours and deploy the campaigns.

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @StripedFox ,

The start date and end date are for a graphical representation of your campaigns in the 'Campaign calendar' (Home>Campaigns>Campaign calendar). These start-end dates of campaigns do not have any functional impact and your campaigns/workflows work normally even if the end date has passed.

Br,

Shubham

Level 2

Hey @Shubham_Goyal__,

thanks for the answer.

I wasn't sure about this specific so thanks.

Kind regards

Mathias

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @StripedFox 

The campaign should not allow you to set an end date before the start date.

If you are using the recurring campaign template and have added a start date there with workflow start checked then the workflow will start at 00:00 hours and deploy the campaigns.

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Level 2

Hello @Manoj_Kumar_,

I see. Thanks.

But is there any other situation in which a scheduler would trigger exactly 24 hours before the actual scheduled time?

Community Advisor

Hello @StripedFox 

No, it should not unless there is a timezone difference.

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn