Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Split activity is not working

Level 2

Hi,

I am trying to split the records based on the channel type but after split activity i am not getting all the channel type records. I am getting two email records only rest of the 4 records are Mobile type not getting.

Here is my workflow

kumarg_0-1602192873855.png

Thanks in advance.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2
I just check the "Enable overlapping of output population" in General tab now it's giving both the records...

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @kumarg ,

In Workflow property, Select 'Keep the results of interim result'

In split activity > General tab > select 'Generate complement' and run the workflow again.

Now click on the complement transition arrow, right click and select display the target. You can see the remaining data. Configure the list and add channel. Now you can troubleshot why those records didn't came in your SMS transition.

Regards,

ParthaSarathy S.

Level 2
Even compliment transition arrow getting zero records.. I have changed the first split condition channel type as Mobile second split condition channel type as Email then i am getting SMS records only not for Email.. Only the first condition records are getting not for other conditions in split activity...

Community Advisor
Please share the screenshot of subset and general tab

Level 2

Please find below screen short for Subset and General tab.

kumarg_0-1602249842325.png

kumarg_1-1602249875073.png

kumarg_2-1602249906783.png

Community Advisor
Seems configurations are correct in split activity. But once Try using 'Additional data only' in General tab and run the WKF and post the screenshot of workflow o

Correct answer by
Level 2
I just check the "Enable overlapping of output population" in General tab now it's giving both the records...

Level 2

Check the targeting, there must be duplicates on targeting dimension.