Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

SOP-330011 Error

Level 1

Hi guys,

I am new to Adobe Campaign. When I try and publish something I get the following error in the log:

SOP-330011 Error while executing the method 'PublishCusResources' of service 'xtk:builder'.

I've looked everywhere but I haven't been able to find a solution to this issue. I thought it might be the case that I didn't have enough permissions to publish, but I have admin permissions for the whole box. These are the groups I belong to:

1517287_pastedImage_1.png

Has anyone else seen this error? I googled it to no avail.

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Oswaldo,

Welcome to Adobe Campaign and sorry for the late response. If you're using Adobe Campaign Classic, you need to have Admin rights to execute the builder: Protecting schemas (See under "Protecting out-of-the-box schemas"). From your screenshot, I do not see you're an Admin or part of any other Security Group.

I hope this helps!

All the best,

Pablo

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Oswaldo,

Welcome to Adobe Campaign and sorry for the late response. If you're using Adobe Campaign Classic, you need to have Admin rights to execute the builder: Protecting schemas (See under "Protecting out-of-the-box schemas"). From your screenshot, I do not see you're an Admin or part of any other Security Group.

I hope this helps!

All the best,

Pablo