Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

SOP-330011 Error while executing the method 'cancel' of service 'nms:offer'.

Level 7

Hello Folks,

I see similar question was answered in several other threads below:

SOP-330011 Error while executing the method 'Start... - Adobe Experience League Community - 317171

Solved: ERROR SOP-330011 Error while executing the method ... - Adobe Experience League Community - ...

Most likely issue is due to Access is what I understood. I have Offer hierarchy and corresponding access created in following way:

Folder NameAccess Provided to a Custom Group
Environment DesignR
Offer SpacesR
CategoryR
Sub-CategoryR/W

The user is part of Custom Group along with Offer Manager group. While trying to disable the published offer (offers are only created under sub-category in our case), we are getting this error.

Can anyone please help in understanding what is the thing that we are doing wrong here. Quick help is appreciated.

Thanks

SSB

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 7

Hello @Adhiyan ,

To answer your question, yes same user was able to publish offers under same category

I have checked all scenarios (except going through interaction.js), same result. However I noticed one thing that only an assignee of a offer can be able to perform de-activation (disabling of offer).

Earlier I (User 2) was trying to disable a offer (created by User 1 and assigned to him). There I was getting error. As soon as I changed assignee to myself (User 2), I was able to publish as well as disable offer.

Is that expected behavior? If so, then should be fine.

Thanks,

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 7

Hello Folks,

Could you please help us with your inputs for stated issue

@Adhiyan @Vipul_Raghav @Jonathon_wodnicki @Milan_Vucetic @Manoj_Kumar_ 

Thanks,

Employee

Hello,

I think you are right that it’s an access related problem.

Curious to know if the same user cab publish offers under the same folder ?

Also you can try some trial and error methods to narrow down the issue further like :

1.Remove the user from the custom group 

2. Remove the access for custom group from the offer folder 

3.Add the user to the folder directly with rwx rights 

Also worth going through the interaction.js script to see if there is any dependency on OOB named rights 

Regards,

Adhiyan

Correct answer by
Level 7

Hello @Adhiyan ,

To answer your question, yes same user was able to publish offers under same category

I have checked all scenarios (except going through interaction.js), same result. However I noticed one thing that only an assignee of a offer can be able to perform de-activation (disabling of offer).

Earlier I (User 2) was trying to disable a offer (created by User 1 and assigned to him). There I was getting error. As soon as I changed assignee to myself (User 2), I was able to publish as well as disable offer.

Is that expected behavior? If so, then should be fine.

Thanks,