Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Simple way to view all deliveries by individual

Level 2

Hello,

I am wondering if there is a simple way to view all deliveries by an email address, rather than by generic query editor for example.

I.e. is there somewhere I can enter an address and pull records of all of the deliveries for that individual?

Thanks,

Kim

(Using Adobe Campaign Classic V6)

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hey,

This should be pretty easy. You can create a view for recipients so that all your recipients show up in one folder.

then you can just search for the recipients email address and you should be able to see all the deliveries sent to this recipient in the deliveries tab. There is a default link between recipients and broadLogRcp table which makes this possible.

Please look at the screenshot for reference :

1286270_pastedImage_0.png

Hope this helps!

BR,

Adhiyan

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee

Hey,

This should be pretty easy. You can create a view for recipients so that all your recipients show up in one folder.

then you can just search for the recipients email address and you should be able to see all the deliveries sent to this recipient in the deliveries tab. There is a default link between recipients and broadLogRcp table which makes this possible.

Please look at the screenshot for reference :

1286270_pastedImage_0.png

Hope this helps!

BR,

Adhiyan