Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

SFTP connection successful and then failed but after few minutes its again working

Level 4

Hi Team,

I am facing a strange issue while connecting to external SFTP via file transfer activity.

When tried to connect and fetch the file from SFTP it worked fine > then tried to again download the same file [no deletion of file was done, file was still present in the same location]- it threw error, but then after few minutes when tried again without any changes and it worked.

This is not a random behavior and happening every time i am trying to download a file from SFTP whereas uploading to sftp is working smoothly

PoonamBhardwaj_0-1642501773917.png

Has anyone faced such issue or any related issues, please let me know what should be done for such scenarios.

Thanks in advance!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi Poonam,

Hope you are doing well.

This error occurs when trying to connect the FTP server from a workflow and downloading the files from the server, while you are still able to connect via FTP using FileZilla or WinSCP.

This is a known issue and you could follow this documentation for troubleshooting and fixing this issue. (check section : “Couldn’t resolve host name” error)

Doc: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign-classic/using/getting-started/importing-and-exporti...

Hope this would be help full for you.

Regards,

Akshey Malhotra

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi Poonam,

Hope you are doing well.

This error occurs when trying to connect the FTP server from a workflow and downloading the files from the server, while you are still able to connect via FTP using FileZilla or WinSCP.

This is a known issue and you could follow this documentation for troubleshooting and fixing this issue. (check section : “Couldn’t resolve host name” error)

Doc: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign-classic/using/getting-started/importing-and-exporti...

Hope this would be help full for you.

Regards,

Akshey Malhotra

Level 4

Thanks @AksheyMalhotra for the response, information shared is extremely useful.

Regards,

Poonam