Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Sending multiple emails to single/multiple recipients

Level 2

Good morning,

I have a testing campaign setup in targeting and workflows. It contains 7 different emails assigned to 7 individual email deliveries.

Rather than having to go into each individual email delivery, click send proofs and assign the same recipients and do this 7 times in total. 

I am wondering is there anyway to link the 7 individual email deliveries to the same single/multiple recipient and send them all as proofs to single/multiple recipients?

Thanks in advance

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

Hi,
You can create a template inside which you can configure proof email ids and then you can duplicate the same delivery template to add respective content and save it. 
In this way, you can reuse the proof template again in the future to create a specific communication template which will already have the proof mail ids configured.

Thanks,

Dhanesh

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 3

Hi,
You can create a template inside which you can configure proof email ids and then you can duplicate the same delivery template to add respective content and save it. 
In this way, you can reuse the proof template again in the future to create a specific communication template which will already have the proof mail ids configured.

Thanks,

Dhanesh

Level 4

Yes you can create DL and all members to DL. Then finally DL you can submit.