Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Sending in Waves

Level 2

I have sent an email in waves, and instead of sending 10% every 10 minutes its sending 10 emails every 10 minutes... this is a problem as their is over 25k emails to send.

Is there a way to force delivery all deliveries? Or do I have to cancel the delivery and send to those not delivered?

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 7

Hi Michael,

For your requirement , you need to define "10 %" of your targeting audience while defining the waves as below:

Screen Shot 2019-08-19 at 12.15.11 pm.png

Also, you can always check the audit tab of the delivery to verify if your count in the waves is as expected :

Below is one such example:

Screen Shot 2019-08-19 at 12.18.36 pm.png

Once the deliveries are sent out , you can pause/stop them before the next set of wave is executed.

But to start over again and send deliveries to the remaining audience, you got to exclude the one's already sent out in your workflow.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Anita

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 7

Hi Michael,

For your requirement , you need to define "10 %" of your targeting audience while defining the waves as below:

Screen Shot 2019-08-19 at 12.15.11 pm.png

Also, you can always check the audit tab of the delivery to verify if your count in the waves is as expected :

Below is one such example:

Screen Shot 2019-08-19 at 12.18.36 pm.png

Once the deliveries are sent out , you can pause/stop them before the next set of wave is executed.

But to start over again and send deliveries to the remaining audience, you got to exclude the one's already sent out in your workflow.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Anita

Level 1

Hi I have a scenario where we need to schedule campaign everyday and the audience size is about 995677 

how can we send emails and what is wave size is it the targeted audience size ? Or number of emails ? 

kindly help