Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

seed addresses import

Level 4

I have a list of seeded address in an excel. How can i import all the seeds to the seeded address folder here. Do we have a process for this. 

Want to import into this folder : 

Ramaswami_0-1593108549082.png

already existing seeds format: 

Ramaswami_1-1593108604542.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 9

Hi @Ramaswami - we use ReturnPath seeds as well and I have set up an Import job to process the list when they release a new Seed List.

Read this: https://docs.adobe.com/content/help/en/campaign-classic/using/getting-started/importing-and-exportin...

Save the Excel file as a CSV file (the one you have opened in Excel is probably already a CSV). Then create yourself a new Simple Import job with the following Field Mappings (Seed Folder Internal Name is the internal name of your seed folder and Seed Label is ReturnPath<%= source.recordIndex %>)

DarrenOrigin_0-1593126181130.png

DarrenOrigin_1-1593126198021.png

Once you have the Import Job ready to go, then delete all the existing seeds in the Seed folder and run the import job.

Cheers

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 9

Hi @Ramaswami - we use ReturnPath seeds as well and I have set up an Import job to process the list when they release a new Seed List.

Read this: https://docs.adobe.com/content/help/en/campaign-classic/using/getting-started/importing-and-exportin...

Save the Excel file as a CSV file (the one you have opened in Excel is probably already a CSV). Then create yourself a new Simple Import job with the following Field Mappings (Seed Folder Internal Name is the internal name of your seed folder and Seed Label is ReturnPath<%= source.recordIndex %>)

DarrenOrigin_0-1593126181130.png

DarrenOrigin_1-1593126198021.png

Once you have the Import Job ready to go, then delete all the existing seeds in the Seed folder and run the import job.

Cheers