Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!

SCM-120009 Key value is duplicated for elements 'Image (image)'

Level 1

We frequently get this error in the delivery log. This error is blocking the delivery.

In the error here below I have substituted the real image link (that is correct) with IMAGE_LINK for privacy reason.

If I copy and paste the same html into another delivery everything works fine !

Do you have some suggestions ?

Example 1

27/10/2018 06:31:03 SCM-120009 Key value 'IMAGE_LINK' is duplicated for elements 'Image (image)' of the document being edited. Please rename on of the collection elements.

Example 2

28/09/2018 22:12:00 XSV-350122 An error occurred and the process has been stopped.

28/09/2018 22:12:00 SOP-330011 Error while executing the method 'PrepareMessageImpl' of service 'nms:delivery'.

28/09/2018 22:12:00 SCM-120009 Key value 'IMAGE_LINK' is duplicated for elements 'Image (image)' of the document being edited. Please rename on of the collection elements.

28/09/2018 22:12:00 SCM-120009 Key value 'IMAGE_LINK' is duplicated for elements 'Alternative source (alternativeSrc)' of the document being edited. Please rename on of the collection elements.

8 Replies

Level 2

Hi Lorenzon,

We find that we often have similar, though slightly different, issues with our deliveries. Ours is the same error and prevents sending or saves though duplicated elements referenced are usually query condition (target part) which we've found a solution for or condition (condition) which we haven't. I find that if I copy the same delivery activity in the workflow again and disable the errored one, it usually works.

However, any insight or help on how to prevent these errors would be much welcomed!

Level 5

Hi,

the only workaround I found was to reload some random HTML in the delivery and they load again the original HTML that was intended to be there.

Kind regards,

Pierre

Level 3

Hi 

Did you manage to find a solution for this issue despite the workaround of reinitialising the html?

I'm experiencing the same error but regarding a url:

SCM-120009 Key value '{url}' is duplicated for elements 'URL (url)' of the document being edited. Please rename on of the collection elements.

This is when I use a continuous delivery.

Regards

Leonie

Level 2

SCM-120008 Cannot find key values for element 'Event' (document with schema 'original', name 'UC1_W1_WKF5' and description 'New Customer Purchase to Installation Journey')

Hi saraw,

i am getting the above error when i am trying to run the workflow.I have created the same workflow again but after 2 days i have received the same error again.Can you help me to tackle this?

@Jean-Serge_Biro 

Me too getting the same error "SCM-120008 Cannot find key values for element 'Event' (document with schema 'original', name 'samplewf'"

I have got a solution to this.

You just need to export this workflow in a form of package on the local instance and then import the same package back.

You will see that the issue is resolved.

Regards,

Shubham

Level 2

Apparently following the error codes page, this is as described, caused by duplicating the image link url when using as a key value. 

Now, this processing behind, as far as I look for, is related with the processing of the URLs of the images within the internal delivery preparation.

This mean that it isn't a content related issue but one within the image processing itself.

Take into account for instance the image publication in tracking servers and so on.

Let me explain a bit the processing: after the image detection, during the personalization step (PrepareMessageImp), probably regarding the publication process (which we cannot access as it is an adobe internal implementation) the error took place. 

I hope you find it useful. As a quick solution, please restart the workflow. If it doesn't work, try to drag and drop another delivery activity using the same delivery template.

Regards.