Sign in to Community
Sign in to view all badges
Would anyone know if it is possible to somehow import data from a RSS feed directly from a workflow in Adobe campagn classic?
it should be posible.
You can obtain RSS contect (xml) as a result of calling GET method, parse it if needed and store to AC table of whatever is needed.
It is not straigthforward but could be done.
Hi , Sorry might be my post is little late, so what we did for the RSS data load is :-
1) Load or create the field structure in Adobe OOTB xls format.
2) ftp download the xml file (the content file).
3) Using OOTB function applyXslFromFile to validate the RSS data feed.
4) Later assign the data to the array fields.
5) Insert or update array data to the table.