Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Restrict the No.of Email based on the recipients

Level 2

I want to restrict that any recipient should not receive more than 2 email . Tried using  a query on the delivery logs to filter out those who got X emails in a day but was not able to get the count . Is there anyway to do it?.

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor
For that you will have to use the enrichment and get the count of email sent to the user. IF the count is greater than 2 forward them to end activity else take further action on the recipients.

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Community Advisor

Hello @shashanks445952 ,

You can create a Pressure typology rule to achieve the same thing. No need to create complex logic in your workflow for this.

You can read more about pressure typology rule here: https://docs.adobe.com/content/help/en/campaign-classic/using/orchestrating-campaigns/campaign-optim...

Thanks,

Manoj

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Level 2
Thanks manoj for the approach..but i have around 8-10 worklows and i want this restricted recipients scenario only when i run one specific workflow , now if i try to add pressure typology rules it will be applicable for entire workflows . Is there any way to make it workflow specific?

Correct answer by
Community Advisor
For that you will have to use the enrichment and get the count of email sent to the user. IF the count is greater than 2 forward them to end activity else take further action on the recipients.

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Administrator

Hi @shashanks445952,

Were you able to resolve this query with the given solution? Do let us know.

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa