Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Restrict one email per delivery template using typology rule

Level 2

There is requirement to restrict a user to get one email per delivery campaign for the day. 

the solution what i have currently working is to use typology rule as marketing do not have to worry about it to put code in each campaign to check for it. 

Have looked into pressure and capacity rule do not fit to the purpose. 

what happening the filter typology is currently removing all the recipient who have been contacted that day and not for particular delivery template. Unable to get the current delivery into typology as well as association of recipient with the current delivery template. 

Any help appreciated. 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I will recommend to setup your rule using predefined filters in the workflow. You don't have any way to do it by using ootb pressure rules.

Thanks,

David

David Kangni

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I will recommend to setup your rule using predefined filters in the workflow. You don't have any way to do it by using ootb pressure rules.

Thanks,

David

David Kangni

Administrator

Hi @kaushal13,

Was the given solution helpful to resolve your query or do you still need more help here? Do let us know.

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa