Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Campaign User Groups are live now. Join our Adobe Campaign User Groups and connect with your local leaders!
SOLVED

Restrict access to OOTB reports for deliveries in ACM Classic

Level 3

Hi Team,

I would like to create an operator and grant him/her the access to the OOTB reports for a selected set of deliveries.

Could anybody suggest the best way to achieve this ?

Kind Regards,

Anushka

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

You can grant access to selected set of deliveries by creating a storage folder for those deliveries.

Then Open Folder Properties  --> Security --> Authorizations and provide 'Delivery Operator' access right to that folder.

Jyoti_Y_0-1591161658677.png

Also, provide delivery operator right to your operator. Doing this will give access to your operator to this Delivery Folder.

Thanks.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

You can grant access to selected set of deliveries by creating a storage folder for those deliveries.

Then Open Folder Properties  --> Security --> Authorizations and provide 'Delivery Operator' access right to that folder.

Jyoti_Y_0-1591161658677.png

Also, provide delivery operator right to your operator. Doing this will give access to your operator to this Delivery Folder.

Thanks.

Level 3
Hi Jyoti, After following the above mentioned steps, I am now able to view OOTB reports for the selected set of deliveries. However, I was also able to view data in the HOME Menu under Campaigns, Profiles and Targets, and Reports tab. To hide data on the Home Menu, I duplicated the "Delivery Operators" group and used the new group to provide access to the folder. Thank you for your help. It worked ! Regards, Anushka