Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Restrict access to OOTB reports for deliveries in ACM Classic

Level 3

Hi Team,

I would like to create an operator and grant him/her the access to the OOTB reports for a selected set of deliveries.

Could anybody suggest the best way to achieve this ?

Kind Regards,

Anushka

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

You can grant access to selected set of deliveries by creating a storage folder for those deliveries.

Then Open Folder Properties  --> Security --> Authorizations and provide 'Delivery Operator' access right to that folder.

Jyoti_Y_0-1591161658677.png

Also, provide delivery operator right to your operator. Doing this will give access to your operator to this Delivery Folder.

Thanks.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

You can grant access to selected set of deliveries by creating a storage folder for those deliveries.

Then Open Folder Properties  --> Security --> Authorizations and provide 'Delivery Operator' access right to that folder.

Jyoti_Y_0-1591161658677.png

Also, provide delivery operator right to your operator. Doing this will give access to your operator to this Delivery Folder.

Thanks.

Level 3
Hi Jyoti, After following the above mentioned steps, I am now able to view OOTB reports for the selected set of deliveries. However, I was also able to view data in the HOME Menu under Campaigns, Profiles and Targets, and Reports tab. To hide data on the Home Menu, I duplicated the "Delivery Operators" group and used the new group to provide access to the folder. Thank you for your help. It worked ! Regards, Anushka