Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Resend the message who did not open the email 1st time

Level 2

Hi everyone,

I would like to get insights on the workflow on how i can resend the message to the customer who did not open my 1st email.. I don't have unique delivery code. Please suggest how i can do this?

Kanwar92_0-1590524658504.png

Thank you so much for your time!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

You can build something like that. 

Once your target is identified and your first delivery created, you need to segment the target into different populations using filtering conditions.

• Add a Split activity to the workflow and open it.
  • For the first subset, select the Add a filtering condition on the inbound population option and click Edit .
  • Select Recipients of a delivery as the restriction filter and click Next .
  • In the filter settings, select Recipients who have not opened or clicked (email) from the Behavior drop-down list and select the email including the offer you want to send from the delivery list. Click Finish .

DavidKangni_0-1590527420034.png

DavidKangni_0-1590527542828.pngDavidKangni_1-1590527582777.pngDavidKangni_2-1590527644270.png

Thanks

David

David Kangni

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

You can build something like that. 

Once your target is identified and your first delivery created, you need to segment the target into different populations using filtering conditions.

• Add a Split activity to the workflow and open it.
  • For the first subset, select the Add a filtering condition on the inbound population option and click Edit .
  • Select Recipients of a delivery as the restriction filter and click Next .
  • In the filter settings, select Recipients who have not opened or clicked (email) from the Behavior drop-down list and select the email including the offer you want to send from the delivery list. Click Finish .

DavidKangni_0-1590527420034.png

DavidKangni_0-1590527542828.pngDavidKangni_1-1590527582777.pngDavidKangni_2-1590527644270.png

Thanks

David

David Kangni

Level 2
How to get outbound transition to the email delivery

Community Advisor

Right Click on the delivery then Open...

you will see a pop up window

DavidKangni_0-1590602119250.png

Thanks

David

David Kangni

Level 2
Thank you so much for reply. I did the right click.

Level 2
I was able to do it Thank you. Awesome. Thank you for all the help