Can we use a variable as value in a filtering condition with "is included in" as Operator ?
In a script activity I initiate a variable as follows:
ctx.vars.operationIdList = new Array(-1432383860,-1426727378,-1411155661);
Then i am trying to filter my query using this variable as a list:
I get the following error:
[xtk:report Error] PGS-220000 PostgreSQL error: ERROR: invalid input syntax for integer: "-1432383860,-1426727378,-1411155661" ...
Obviously my integer field does not like to be included in a string entree. So how can I cast this string to array using query Functions or other ?
Old thread but I had the same problem.
Found out that you can use string function Charindex to check if value is in array:
2. in Query activity, add a filtering condition
3. as the Expression of the filtering condition, enter Charindex($(vars/@cities) , @city)
4. as the Operator of the filtering condition, enter greater than or equal to
5. as the Value of the filtereing condition, enter 1
Now then the query is executed:
- if value of @city is found in the string of cities, value of 1 or greater is returned and the row is included in the result
- if value of @city is not found in the string of cities, value of 0 is returned and the row is not included in result
Moved to Adobe Campaign Classic