Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Regarding workflow

Level 2

As my workflow is stopped for a few days long back in 2017,again it started working fine.

But,i losses some  of the data transmission done during that period, after that  i recovered it from the database,

now i need to add the data to the the server .

Is it possible?if possible,give me some possibilities to do it.

Thanks in advance.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Vishnu,

You could use a compare action with the uploaded contacts so you can detect the exact missing fields to populate which you can also do with another action.

All the best,

Pablo

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi,

Dump the relevant tables to flat file then import them, reconciling on pk and deduping with latest modified as winner.

Thanks,

-Jon

Level 2

if possible,please elaborate the solution,i cant able get the exact thing you had explained.

Heartly Thanks.

Level 10

Hi Vishnu,

Jonathon is refering to re-Importing data and Defining Keys in Adobe Campaign Classic​ here are some Examples​.

Then you compare Primary Keys by last modified to make sure content is not duplicated (Deduplication​) when adding again.

Hope this helps.

All the best,

Pablo

Level 2

The solution you guys given is very helpful for solving a long time issue.

Thank you very much Jon & Pablo.

Regards,

Vishnu K.

Level 2

Hi Pablo,

I had a small issue, while importing the missing data. i can't able to find the location where i want to upload the data.

Waiting for your reply.

Thanks,

Vishnu k.

Level 10

Hi Vishnu,

Where do you want to upload the data and what do you see instead?

All the best,

Pablo

Level 2

Hi pablo,

One of the workflow is stopped and again restarted after some days.

it is stopped due to the disabling the account in the alert,

it is working fine after the account has been changed to some other user.

i have the missing data(during data flow pause) in dat format, i need to upload and perform the missed actions.

can you help me with the procedure to do it,the file is downloading from sftp server.

i'm attaching some of the images for your reference.

1.png2.png

Thanks a lot for your help,

Vishnu K.

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Vishnu,

You could use a compare action with the uploaded contacts so you can detect the exact missing fields to populate which you can also do with another action.

All the best,

Pablo