Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Question on Operator

Level 3

Hi,

I have operators which needs to display the Adobe campaign Classic explorer view and folders based on the region US, SG, IND for them. Can you guys let me know some suggestions for this?

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello Shiyam,

You can create an operator group and then add those operator groups to the folder properties and manage permission to read, write and delete the folder

1851456_pastedImage_0.png

Thanks,

Manoj

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Level 3

One instance to display for 3 regions.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello Shiyam,

You can create an operator group and then add those operator groups to the folder properties and manage permission to read, write and delete the folder

1851456_pastedImage_0.png

Thanks,

Manoj

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Level 3

Hi Manoj,

I have a below requirement.

I have main admin which can able to access all the folders and have RWD access(All folder including inside Admin & Config folders) as well. I have custom admins under main admin for two business folders ie UK and SG. UK admin can have RWD access (All folder including inside Admin & Config folders for UK) for UK alone not for SG region. Likewise SG admin does.

Under UK folder, A recipient can access only campaign folders not for all. Likewise SG folder as well.

Can you give some ideas to achieve this?

Thanks.

Community Advisor

Hello,

You can go to Operator >  UK operator > Access rights > restriction to information found in sub folder.

1852638_pastedImage_0.png

This way you can give access to one folder. Else you will have to go with way i explained in previous answer. But creating group for each locale and then adding that operator group to folder permissions.

Thanks,

Manoj

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Level 3

Hi,

Thank you.

So for UK and SG region, Can we able to create separate Admin and Config folders for both regions?

Thanks.

Community Advisor

Yes, you can add admin and config folder to each locale folder. Just right click on Locale folder and select whatever option you want to add to the locale folder.

Thanks,

Manoj

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Level 3

Hi Manoj,

Thanks for getting back with me. I have question on creating typology rule.

1. Email domain should be valid.

2. Should exclude special characters or non English special characters in email address.

3. Mobile number should be valid for country to country.

4. The recipient should not receive the emails more than 2 times per day.

Please give some ideas to achieve this in Adobe Campaign?